Hey bookworms! I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by the amazing Alyssa @ Alyssa is Reading. Thank you so much for nominating us Alyssa and a big shoutout to you!
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image in the right).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
I started this blog because I wanted to be a part of the bookish community. I have always been a reader but I’ve never been able to find a lot of people who shared my interests. I wanted a way to communicate with other readers about each and every book I read. This was one of the main reasons why I started this blog. Blogging about books regularly is a way of expressing my love for books. All the other people in this blog share the same deep love for books as I do!
I am pretty new to the blogosphere myself so I don’t know if I’m qualified enough to give advice to the other bloggers, but if I have to, I would say that be excited about what you write. Make it a hobby, not a job. And be as genuine as you can. That’s all! 🙂
The bloggers I nominate are-
- Anette @ Simply Biblio.
- Calliope @ Calliope the Book Goddess.
- My Tiny Obsessions.
- Tea and a Good Read.
- Analee @ Book Snacks.
- Giselle @ Hardwork Boulevard.
- Partner in Books.
- Erika @ Erika in Bookventureland.
- Ember @ Literary Constellation.
- Bianca @ The Ultimate Fangirl.
- Catia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much.
- Book Land.
- Inside the Mind of a Bibliophile.
- Syc @ The Lit Mermaid.
- Paperback Worlds.
If you’ve already received this award, please tag your post in the comments! For all the other people, have fun! 😀