Hello! As you can see, I am doing a book tag again just for the fun of it. I saw this tag on The Girl Who Read Too Much‘s blog and I am going to link that post here. As usual, I wasn’t tagged by anyone to do this. I am doing these just because I want to! So, here goes!
1. Show a book with a summery cover!
For this, I choose Just One Day by Gayle Forman. This book has such a nice, cozy, summery feel to it and the story, of course, is amazing! The first half of the book also takes place during summer. I just love each and every book Gayle Forman puts out. The way she brings out the emotions in each and every book is just beautiful. I loved it when I read it and I am also planning to re-read it soon.
2. Pick one fictional place that would be the perfect destination for a summer vacation!
This is just the most obvious choice. If I had to choose a fictional place to go for a summer vacation, I would choose Hogwarts. Frankly, I would choose to go to Hogwarts anytime. I couldn’t choose anything else.
3. You’re about to go on a flight to your summer vacation. But you want to read a book that lasts for the whole flight, what novella do you choose.
I don’t usually read novellas. So, if I had to pick a book to read while traveling, I would choose a short novel. For this, I chose Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli. This is a pretty short novel and I have been meaning to read this for a while. This has been in my TBR for a while now, and I am hoping to get to it soon.
4. You have a case of summertime sadness what happy book do you pick up to shine a smile on your face?
This is one of the best contemporaries that I have ever read. The cute romance never fails to put a smile on my face. It’s lighthearted and beautiful and I am sure it would cheer me up. The setting of the story in Paris also helps. 😛
5. You’re sitting at the beach all alone…which fictional character would be your beach babe?
I read Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell recently(Book Discussion) and I have been obsessing about it since then. So, Levi would have to be my beach babe. That guy, that guy, would sure be an amazing company. I am sure we will never run out of things to talk about and we would spend an awesome time together. 😀
6. To match your ice cream you want an icy cool sidekick! Which fictional sidekick do you pick?
I choose Captain Thorne from the Lunar Chronicles series by Merissa Meyer for this one. It’s hard to find a sidekick so cool and sassy as Captain Thorne. I can only imagine the fun we would have together *sigh*.
7. Share the summertime happiness! Who do you tag?
I tag anyone and everyone who wants to do this tag. If you like it, just go do it!
So, here it is. The summertime madness book tag! I hope you like it! If you do, please comment something below. If you want to do this tag, just give me a link to the post. I want to read them too. So, until next time!